La Loma Federal Credit Union (LLFCU) wanted to reach out to each of you and let you know that we will continue to proactively assist our members and team members stay as safe as possible during this time of uncertainty and concern. We have been, and will continue, to follow guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and all state and federal requirements for business operations.
At times like these, we need to come together as one to help us all stay safe and calm throughout this process. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected, either directly or indirectly.
LLFCU wants to assure you that we are here to meet your financial service’s needs, and will continue to do so. If you are experiencing a financial concern or adversity due to the coronavirus, please reach out to us.
LLFCU is here to continue to be a partner with our members and all of our employment groups through the following means:
• Branches are open and will continue with our normal operational hours to serve you.
• All debit, ATM and credit cards will maintain their full functionality and our member service representatives and card service representatives are ready to assist with any questions or issues.
• Our ATMs are fully functional and LLFCU will maintain cash levels for availability.
For any who are concerned with being in public and prefer to limit potential exposure during this time – Mobile (device) and Home (desktop) Banking options include:
• Applying for a loan
• Depositing checks (via ATM or mobile app) to accounts and loans
• Making transfers to accounts and loans
• View account balances
• Managed account activity
• Viewing current and past statements
LLFCU facilities are cleaned nightly and management and staff are utilizing disinfectant products and sanitizer. We are also following CDC guidelines with hand washing and other sanitary practices.
Again, we want you to know that your credit union is here as a financial partner during these challenging times and will continue to work hard for our members. LLFCU has the resources to continue to provide member service in these unprecedented times. As a reminder, each account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
We encourage everyone to stay safe and healthy, and we are sure that as we come together as the LLFCU community we will be able to weather this storm together. Thank you for allowing us to be your credit union!