coop logo 
ATM Locator




Recently La Loma FCU has been experiencing high amounts of Debit and Credit card fraud. In order to protect your account we have implemented the following restrictions:

1. There will be a limit of 10 card purchases in a 4 hour period.

2. There will be a limit of 4 Facebook purchases per day.

If you need to exceed any of these limits please call us during normal business hours so that we may temporarily exclude your card. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Print Email


Welcome to La Loma FCU!


Annual Meeting


Wednesday, April 30th



Loma Linda Academy

Heritage Room

10656 Anderson Street

 Loma Linda, CA 92354



Doors Open 6 p.m.*

Meeting Starts at 7 p.m.

* To receive a raffle ticket, you must show before 7 p.m. 

How to access your La Loma eStatements

eStatements are now available for all members!

1.      Log into your account as normal

2.      At top of the screen click on “Additional Services”

3.      Within dropdown box choose “Document Retrieval”

4.      Choose the tab you’d like to view (Messages, Statements, Visa Statements)

5.      Choose date range of statements you’d like to view and click Search

6.      Results appear on left hand side, click on the date of the statement you would like to view