coop logo 
ATM Locator


La Loma is seeking a new Controller. For more information click on Employment at the bottom of the page.

We have new incoming wiring instructions! Click on the Services tab and then Wire Transfers for new instructions.



Display # 
Title Author Hits
Vacation Loans Written by Lindsay Reynolds 51
TruStage2 Written by Lindsay Reynolds 17
60th Anniversary Written by Lindsay Reynolds 208
Holiday Closings Written by Lindsay Reynolds 37
How to access estatements Written by Karolyn Chapman 1382
home_boat_loan Written by Alan Kinard 457
changes_online_banking Written by Alan Kinard 538
Welcome to La Loma Federal Credit Union Written by Super User 2532
Alan Test Written by Super User 655
La Sierra Map Written by Super User 5600