A Share Account works just like a regular savings account. A La Loma Federal Credit Union Share Account is an easy way to save and it pays competitive dividends.
- A deposit of $50 is all it takes to open the Share Account. (Accounts for children under 18 may be opened with a deposit of $5.)
- A balance of $100 or more will earn dividends.
- Dividends are calculated on average daily balance and paid monthly.
- No monthly service fee unless the balance falls below $50 (or $5 for children under 18.)
How to Become a Member and Open Your Share Account
- Fill out member application/signature card.
- Come by the La Loma FCU office and sign application/signature card.
- Bring address verification (paystub, or utility bill, etc) if not current on ID.
- Make initial deposit of $50 to open your Member Share Account.
- You may open your La Loma FCU Checking Account at the same time with an initial deposit of $25.
- A $5.00 membership fee (new members only).