Recently La Loma FCU has been experiencing high amounts of Debit and Credit card fraud. In order to protect your account we have implemented the following restrictions:
1. There will be a limit of 10 card purchases in a 4 hour period.
2. There will be a limit of 4 Facebook purchases per day.
If you need to exceed any of these limits please call us during normal business hours so that we may temporarily exclude your card. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
ATM & Debit Cards
New ATM and Visa Card Limits
For your convenience and security protection, La Loma FCU has made some changes to the daily limits on our plastic cards. The following daily limits are now in effect:
Daily PIN Base Transaction Limits VISA DEBIT
ATM- cash withdrawal $300 POS transaction $500
Visa Debit (check) card- cash withdrawal $500 POS transaction $1,000
Daily Signature Transaction Limits*
VISA Debit (Check) Card- $2,500
VISA Classic Credit Card- $5,000
VISA Platinum Credit Card- $10,000
VISA Student Credit Card- $1,000
or available funds, whichever is less
*If you anticipate the need for a higher amount in any one day, please call our Card Services Dept. at (909) 796-0206, ext. 3892
A Member can make withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and inquiries with a LLFCU ATM or VISA® Check card. An on-line map is available indicating the Loma Linda LLFCU office and ATM locations. La Loma Federal Credit Union has NO-FEE ATMs at the following locations:
- LLFCU, 26151 Mayberry St., Loma Linda, CA
- Loma Linda Market, Loma Linda, CA
- Loma Linda University Dental School, Loma Linda, CA
- Loma Linda University Drayson Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Loma Linda FMO, 11370 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA
- LLFCU, 11498 Pierce St. Suite D, Riverside, CA
- La Sierra University, Student Center 4500 Riverwalk Pkwy Riverside, CA
There are no transaction fees for the use of LLFCU ATMs. Also free to members is the Co-Op ATM network.
In addition, LLFCU's ATM and VISA® Check cards have access to a number of nationwide ATM networks: PLUS, Star, and Member Access. For a nominal fee, a Member may make cash withdrawals or inquiries through any ATM on these networks.
As of 06/01/08 a 1% single-currency foreign transaction fee will be assessed by Visa. Foreign multi-currency Visa fees will remain the same at 1%.