You have the option to name your own account (e.g. “Christmas Club”, “Vacation Club”, “Tax Club”, “Back to School Club”). Whatever you would like to save for, that can be your Club Account!
- Minimum deposit of $10.00 is required to open.
- No monthly service fee.
- Fixed rate until maturity.
- Payroll deduction is an effortless, systematic way to save.
- Maximum deposit of $325 per month or $150 biweekly payroll deduction.
- Dividends are paid and compounded monthly.
Feel free to open one up on the following dates:
|Christmas Club*||Open Nov 1- Dec 31||Maturity Nov 1|
|Tax Club*||Open Apr 1- May 31||Maturity Apr 1|
|Vacation Club*||Open Jun 1- Jul 31||Maturity Jun 1|
|Back to School Club*||Open Aug 1- Sep 30||Maturity Aug 1|
* All accounts must be opened from 10 months to one year prior to maturity date.
For example, a Christmas Club account would need to be opened between November 1st through December 31st to reach maturity and become available on November 1st of the following year.