You may name your club accounts whatever you would like. For example, you may have a Christmas Club, Vacation Club, Tax Club, Back to School Club. Whatever you would like to save for, that can be your “Club Account”.
- Minimum deposit of $10.00 is required to open.
- No monthly service fee.
- Fixed rate until maturity.
- Payroll deduction is an effortless, systematic way to save.
- Maximum deposit of $325 per month or $150 biweekly payroll deduction.
- Dividends are paid and compounded monthly.
You may open a club account on the following dates:
|Christmas Club*||Open Nov 1- Dec 31||Maturity Nov 1|
|Tax Club*||Open Apr 1- May 31||Maturity Apr 1|
|Vacation Club*||Open Jun 1- Jul 31||Maturity Jun 1|
|Back to School Club*||Open Aug 1- Sep 30||Maturity Aug 1|
* Name your own club account: Any Club Account must be opened from 10 months to one year prior to maturity date. For example, a Christmas Club Account would need to be opened between November 1st through December 31st to reach maturity and become available on November 1st of the following year.